Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Kindergarten Kid

Brennan started Kindergarten today! He was BEYOND excited and has been talking about it for days! Yesterday he told EVERYONE we came across that he was starting kindergarten today. And by everyone I mean EVERYONE, including the people checking us out during our massive errand outing! He was stoked!!

He woke up early, and expertly followed the checklist I'd made him to help him get ready for school! Then we had our first day of school photo shoot!


I love this chalkboard idea from Pinterest and hope to use it year after year!  I just couldn't pick one favorite, so enjoy a multitude of cute shots of my boy!




Angry Birds Star Wars was the backpack of choice this year, apparently he's not the only fan in his class, another little boy has the same one! 

When I was growing up my mom always took us to get donuts on the first day of school and we've continued the tradition with our kiddos. With our new schedule we weren't sure we could fit everything in AND make it to school on time, so this year we brought the donuts to us! 







Celebrating a great first day with some froyo!

He LOVED his first day of school and declared Mrs. H the best teacher EVER!! Guess she's setting the bar high for all his future teachers!! He's already begging to go back!! 

1 comment: