Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Body By Vi

I hate to admit it, but I totally put working out and eating healthy on the back burner while Dzintars was here. I wanted to focus solely on him and not worry about making time for the gym. Fortunately while he was here I was EXTREMELY active...having a 14 year old to keep up with will do that to a girl! But he's been gone over 2 months now and I have yet to get back in the swing of things.

One of the things I was doing prior to Dz arriving was the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge! If you haven't yet heard of the Body By Vi Challenge or Visalus take a look at this video and let this adorable 5 year old girl break it down for you:


Did you catch the part about FREE SHAKES??? If you join the challenge and then refer three friends you'll get your shakes for free each month as long as those friends continue taking them. I've been receiving my shakes for free for months now! It rocks!! Nothing beats free!!

My kids come running when they hear the blender, they BEG me to make them a shake or at the very least let them have a taste. I love blending them up a Visalus shake for breakfast or lunch, it's full of nutrition and they think mommy is super cool for letting them drink a milkshake for breakfast! It's a win-win!

Curious what's in a Visalus shake?? This video blew my mind the first time I saw it:


Interested in making money AND getting healthy. Find out how to become a promoter like me and get paid to help other people get fit!  It's super easy and fun, and social networking has made finding customers a breeze!


If you'd like to find out more head over to my Body By Vi page http://staceymaljian.bodybyvi.com/!


No comments:

Post a Comment