Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Dz!!!

This week our favorite Latvian turns 15!!!

Happy birthday Dzintars!!!

We are beyond thrilled that this will be your very last birthday without your family by your side! I'm fairly certain they don't call it a "sweet 16" party when a boy turns 16 but I just know that next year your 16th birthday will be very sweet indeed!!! You see, I know your mama, and she's just dying to have you here in her arms! While it saddens me to know that this year your birthday will pass with little to no celebration I take heart in knowing that next year you'll be surounded by a mom and dad who adore you and FIVE brothers as well, all of whom will be celebrating the gloriously funny and charming boy that you are!!

Happy birthday buddy, so glad we decided to celebrate your special day in August before you left!!



No comments:

Post a Comment