Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Family for ChuChu

Sometimes a child on our New Horizons for Children photolisting just jumps out at me! I first told you about ChuChu here!


From the moment I first saw a photo of this little guy I was captivated by his sweet face!! This adorable little boy was born without arms and I worried we'd have a hard time finding a family to step up and host him. Turns out I shouldn't have worried at all, not only did we find him a host family it was one of our very own coordinators who stepped up to host him. And not only that they are adopting him!!

Watching their hosting experience via Facebook it was evident he was meant to be with their family! Check out this video slideshow, I'm guessing you'll fall in love too!!


His family is now fundraising to bring him back as a PERMANENT member of their family! If you'd like to help them do that you can check out their fundraising site here


1 comment:

  1. I am not sure how I landed here.... but WOW!! I am really moved by this. Thank you so much for taking the time to share our lil' angel's story. Hopefully he will be on his way home this summer! Wohooo!!

    ReplyDelete