Wednesday, November 6, 2013

We Are Thankful

It's that time of year again...our Thankful Tree is now gracing the walls of our new house!!

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this family tradition. The kids look forward to choosing something to write on their leaves each night and I love saving them to reflect back on each year.

This is our fourth year doing it and it's become a treasured family tradition for sure!

Some highlights from our tree in 2012 were:

  • Jesus!
  • Everything in the whole wide world and Jesus!
  • Dzintars, because I love him!
  • Thankful that I don't live in an orphanage.
  • Thankful that I have a mommy and a daddy and they take care of me.
Oh and we can't leave out:
  • pizza and macaroni and cheese (one guess who wrote that one). 

Our Thankful Tree 2013

We have pictures of the kids in front of this tree each year and I LOVE watching them grow! To see our trees through the years you can go here

What are you thankful for???

If you'd like to make your own Thankful Tree learn how here!


No comments:

Post a Comment