Thursday, January 31, 2013

Overjoyed

I'm thrilled, ecstatic, overjoyed, to announce that one of my dearest friends just signed on to host AND adopt from Latvia!!

These girlies are about to get an older brother...


I'd like you to meet my friend Amy and her family...head on over to her new blog To Latvia With Love to follow their journey.

Amy and I go way back to our college years as Azusa Pacific University. If Facebook (or digital cameras) had been around back then I'd have loads of crazy pics to share with you, but they weren't, lucky for Amy I suppose :) We met when I signed on to go on a mission trip to Russia with her roommate Robyn. Robyn introduced us and after returning from Russia I moved in with the girls, as in we all shared a single bedroom for the summer! Fun times! Amy is the kind of friend every girl NEEDS! She's just that awesome! I'm so thankful to have her in my life and I'm beyond excited to follow their hosting journey this summer and beyond!!


These three cuties will most definitely NEED an older brother come high school!!


If you're interested in hosting a child this summer (late June to early August) just fill out our pre-application and your regional coordinator will contact you! A few preview families, like Amy's got a "sneak peek" today, the rest of the list goes LIVE TOMORROW February 1st!! We've got some amazing kids on the list! Don't miss this amazing opportunity to share your home with a needy child this summer! It will change your life FOREVER!!





No comments:

Post a Comment