Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Four Boys and A Little Lady

Today I decided since 3 on 1 has been going so well, why not add two more kids and go for 5 on 1! We had a Jump N Jammin' playdate scheduled with my MOPS group and I knew Dzintars would have so much more fun with kids his own age so we headed over to pick up Isaiah and Joel and loaded up the car with Nerf guns, video games, tents and sleeping bags (oh yah, did I fail to mention we're hosting our first EVER sleepover tonight?).

All five kids had an all out blast at Jump N Jammin'. It's quite possible this was Dzintars most favorite day yet! I'm not sure how often he just gets to be a kid, something most kids in America take for granted. It was so fun to watch him run and play with all the other kids. He fit right in! The boys showed him how to shoot the cannons and he spent quite a bit of the morning using me for target practice. At one point Dzintars, Isaiah and Joel were all manning their own guns aimed at me! Yikes, good thing those foam balls are super soft! They also had fun chasing each other and hiding from one another, even Brennan joined in on the fun! He loves playing with older kids and the boys were all nice enough to include him and even wait for him to catch up.


After today, I think I could totally be a mother of five:) Especially five great kids like these!







Kaelyn loves the "Dance Revolution" game, she knows how to get down!!


Trying to hide from the other 3 boys!

A lesson in flirting from Kaelyn, throw balls at the cute boy...

Stare adoringly at him...

Run like mad:)

Looks like it worked! Isaiah was so sweet with her.

My view at Jump N' Jammin staring down the barrel of his cannon.



This was a direct hit!

Joel spent some time helping Kaelyn climb up high to the top of the slide. Both boys were so sweet with her. 


Dzintars first trip to In-N-Out, it was such an important occasion I made him get out of the car (we were in the drive-thru) so I could snap a picture of him out front!


Burgers, fries and hats for all five:)

D requested Otterpops, an orange one to be exact, to enjoy with his friends.

When it got too hot to JUST play soccer, we added in a little extra water fun.


The Nerf Guns were a hit with Dzintars....

AND Brennan. He's ready for anything people! Come and get him!

Isaiah and Joel came prepared! 



Nobody is messing with my house tonight!


His getaway car, LOL.
Such a hot day deserved a good swim! I survived an afternoon at the pool with 5 kids. 2 swimmers and 3 non-swimmers:) Hooray for me!

Setting up the tent.

Brennan had so much fun with the "big" boys today! They even let him help pitch the tent. 


We had a few backyard soccer matches tonight as well. First game Dzintars and I lost to the Ellis boys:(

In game two Isaiah and I creamed Joel and Dzintars:) 

We had the cutest fans:)

After our "fans" went to sleep I took the big kids out for some frozen yogurt.

Lots of laughing occurred tonight and it was GOOD!! All three of these boys love to have fun and have fun they did! They played video games, and Peter and I joined them for a few rounds of Uno and we all laughed A LOT! At midnight I called it a night and sent them to their tent where they all promptly fell asleep! Yay!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment