Thursday, July 12, 2012

Male Bonding



This is how Dzintars and Peter bond:)

Dzintars LOVES it, in fact he asks for it EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!

Watching them wrestle and hearing Dzintars giggle like a little kid will definitely be one of my favorite hosting memories! To see this boy, who has never had a father figure in his life light up over such a small thing just melts my heart!






Tonight I even videotaped it so you can hear his squeals of delight! 

And in this one you'll see how him and Peter conspire against me and attack, just a little window into his sense of humor and personality!  LOVE this kid!

After I finished taking pictures of him he grabbed my camera, put the strap around his neck and in perfect English with a high pitched tone said "Hi! I'm Stacey!"

No comments:

Post a Comment