Saturday, December 1, 2012

Random Acts - Day 1

Today marks the first day of our "Random Acts of Kindness Advent".

The kids are with daddy having a blast on a mini vacay with grandma and grandma and I have an all day New Horizons host parent training I knew I had to plan my random act very carefully in order to be able to successfully complete said act. So I chose something I could do ahead of time.

First up...






I wish I had some cute pictures of the kids making something spectacularly yummy from scratch, but I was missing two key ingredients...the kids and time! So I opted to take the easy route and make him some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that we bought as a fundraiser! Easy peesy, but still a blessing to him! I baked them last night and got them all ready to go so I only had to place them in our mailbox before heading out for training!

That's some yummy goodness right there! Not bad for pre-made dough:)




Day one complete!!

Up tomorrow...





Looking forward to doing this one with the kiddos. Brennan's SUPER into quarters! He's gonna dig it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment